Everyone remembers the Casey Anthony trial. A media sensation for months with news sources around the world wasting time and money on one sick case. While millions suffer in poverty and even slavery around the world, Americans were focused on one mother and one dead child. Some condemned Casey, some looked for ways to exonerate and some wondered how sick the world must be for such to happen.
In a time of economic turmoil for the United States the trial costs, her detainment and even her protection was outrageous. The following clip posted on Youtube is of a Fox News broadcast that analyzes the Cost’s of Justice.
Please continue following this series The Cost’s of Justice.
Sunday , // 20%Partly CloudyPartly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 91F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Monday , // 40%Chance of a ThunderstormScattered thunderstorms in the morning. Partly cloudy skies late. High around 90F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Tuesday , // 20%Mostly CloudyA mix of clouds and sun early, then becoming cloudy later in the day. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High around 90F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
- 10:39 AM EDT on July 15, 2018
- 8:00 PM EDT on July 15, 2018
Recent News and More
Areas of Practice