- Wednesday , // 0%ClearSunny. High 68F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Thursday , // 20%Partly CloudyCloudy with gusty winds developing during the afternoon. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 67F. Winds NNE at 20 to 30 mph.Friday , // 80%Chance of RainShowers, with winds diminishing in the afternoon. High near 70F. Winds E at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Recent News and More
Areas of Practice
Tag Archives: USA Law
Allied Veterans and Florida Government stealing 300 million dollars from wounded veterans??? From usalawyer.org: Nelson Cuba is a police officer with the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office. He is also the president of the Fraternal Order of Police in Jacksonville FL. This … Continue reading