- Tuesday , // 40%Chance of a ThunderstormScattered showers and thunderstorms. High near 80F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Wednesday , // 20%Partly CloudyPartly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 82F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.Thursday , // 20%Partly CloudyPartly to mostly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 83F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.
Recent News and More
Areas of Practice
Tag Archives: Law
Allied Veterans and Florida Government stealing 300 million dollars from wounded veterans??? From usalawyer.org: Nelson Cuba is a police officer with the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office. He is also the president of the Fraternal Order of Police in Jacksonville FL. This … Continue reading