- Friday , // 80%Chance of a ThunderstormThunderstorms early. Lows overnight in the mid 70s.Saturday , // 20%Mostly CloudyMainly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High near 90F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Sunday , // 20%Partly CloudyConsiderable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 88F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.
Recent News and More
Areas of Practice
Tag Archives: larceny
Wanted by US law enforcement for suspected murder: Felipe Alexander Torrealba The U.S. Marshals Service added a homicide suspect to the U.S. Marshals 15 Most Wanted criminals list. Felipe Alexander Torrealba is wanted by the US Attorney and U.S. Marshals … Continue reading