- Thursday , // 20%Partly CloudyPartly cloudy. Lows overnight in the low 70s.Friday , // 20%Mostly CloudyMostly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 82F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.Saturday , // 40%Chance of RainShowers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. Thunder possible. High 81F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Recent News and More
Areas of Practice
Tag Archives: Cannabinoids
Attorney General Pam Bondi issued the below statement in response to the Drug Abuse Warning Network’s “Drug-Related Emergency Department Visits Involving Synthetic Cannabinoids” report. Cathinones, commonly known as “bath salts,” and cannabinoids, commonly known as “K2” or “Spice,” are synthetic … Continue reading