Florida Department of Education: http://www.fldoe.org/
Thursday , // 40%Chance of RainShowers late. Lows overnight in the mid 70s.Friday , // 30%Chance of RainChance of a shower or two during the morning, followed by partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. High 82F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Saturday , // 40%Chance of RainPartly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. Thunder possible. High 87F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
- 3:51 PM EDT on October 18, 2018
- 8:00 PM EDT on October 18, 2018
Recent News and More
Areas of Practice