- Saturday , // 20%Partly CloudyIntervals of clouds and sunshine. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 89F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.Sunday , // 20%Partly CloudySunshine and clouds mixed. High near 90F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.Monday , // 40%Chance of a ThunderstormScattered thunderstorms in the morning. Partly cloudy skies late. High 88F. SW winds shifting to SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Recent News and More
Areas of Practice
Category Archives: Adoption
Sometimes pregnant women are not ready to be a mom. They are faced with a difficult decision between adoption and abortion. Only you can decide what’s right for your baby. The following are common questions a pregnant woman wants answers … Continue reading
Lauren Kingry Law, P.A., a Jacksonville Divorce Law Firm is offering free pregnancy tests to women who may be pregnant. The lawyers have learned while working on Jacksonville & Florida adoption cases that far too often women cannot afford the … Continue reading